Home Cleaning: Bedroom Cleaning Tips
1. Gather all the supplies you will need, such as the basket or laundry bags, trash can, vacuum cleaner, cleaning materials such as dusters, rags, glass cleaners.
2. Gather all the objects that are scattered in your room which you can store elsewhere. Things like magazines, books, newspapers, you can arrange them in one shelf or if you are not really using them you can store them outside the room.
3. Remove the bed coverings, collect all dirty clothing including dirty towels, sheets, and curtains and put them in the laundry basket.
4. Dust the ceiling, walls, windows, lamps, and bed tables.
5. Dust the dressing area, to clean mirrors, use glass cleaners.
6. Wipe the surfaces in your room such as table tops, bed frames with wet cloths to remove sticky dirt.
7. Clean your closet. Remove the items inside it and wipe it with a damp cloth but make sure to wipe it with a dry cloth afterwards.
8. Vacuum the floor as well the area under the bed.
9. If you are not have a carpeted floor, mopped it.
10. Put on clean curtains, and make the bed.